Digital Fluroscopy - Flexavision
Flexavision allows creating an optimal system that accommodates both patient throughput requirement and all examination type with a wide variety of R/F table types, high voltage generators, X-ray tube, I.I sizes and digital processing units. Even though the system is compact, its rapid movement and wide patient coverage allow for precise positioning in the area of interest. This ensures easy selection of the optimal system for both standard gastrointestinal, thoracic and abdominal examination, as well as specialized nonvascular IVR, urological and orthopedic examinations.
- Bedside switches
- Table elevation and Full-body stoke
- Cassette spot filming – one touch cassette loading ensures well-timed radiography
- Digital image display – acquired images appear instantly on the monitor
- Reduced X-ray exposure – standard equipment pulsed fluoroscopy and beam hardening filter reduces exposure to unnecessary X-rays.
- High performance 1-megapixel camera
- 1024x1024 matrix and 12 bit imaging – high definition and high density resolution
- Control for table operation and high voltage generator are concentrated in a single operation console
- System incorporating a digital image processor use the highly flexible Windows OS
- Optional DICOM- network